Thursday, February 17, 2011

New camera..

I got a new camera. Since it is at home, I can't tell you what kind.. it is a Canon.. and Connie used to have one similar, but it came in all it's glory with NO memory card.. what the heck. We used points from a cc to get it.. and now I need to go shopping for a card to be able to put some pictures on this site. :)
Am anxious to see what it can do and see if it is a good camera. :)
Feeling better today, even though I still can't see a way to get to CA for now. God can still do His thing. :) He has one more night. ;)
I will just trust that we are doing the RIGHT thing for right now. Not putting things on credit and waiting to go when we can really afford to do it.
:) I am very anxious to see and hold and laugh with our little Emma... but God knows the desires of my heart and he can make a way for me.
Trying not to stay depressed and ridiculous. :)
Love all my family and want to be closer to everyone.. but since that is NOT possible, I will pray.
That is the best thing I could do for any of them any how. I will commit to praying every day for each of my kids and grands.
:)

1 comment:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

One day to decide, huh? We're praying too. We were very much looking forward to having you here! Excited about a new camera for you!! I think you can find good memory cards like 4g for about $8 now - walmart (i'm visualizing an ad i saw) not too pricey, and if you get a pack with 2 cards, you can keep one for the digital frame and one for the camera!
We're still praying for you all to move out here so we can all be closer together...someday hopefully soon.