Wednesday, February 23, 2011

JUST A FEW MINUTES OF HAPPINESS

I am just here to say that I am over the moon.. :) Things have worked out at work.. to cover my place without too much stress on anyone's part.
I do have some sadness for my friend Peggy here as 3 dear friends have passed and their services are all this week. So sorry, dear friend.
But after that comes great JOY. because I am leaving here tomorrow after work and Den and I are going to be driven to Indy by friends. :)
THEN... we will take them to dinner.
We will stay at a hotel near the airport and go by shuttle in the early hours of the am...... to fly out at 5:ish.
in CA SFO at 10:30ish.. Oh wow. I am so ready for that.
I am sure that we will get some lunch at our very very very favorite restaurant in Stockton on the way home. :):... since it will be lunch time. It will be good to see the folks again.
but the weather is going to be something else.. cold.. SNOW??? what.. or at least cold and rain all for the festival on Sat. What a sad day.
Not looking forward to that part.
happens.. rain happens every few years.. It is the time of year.
But my joy remains. .because I am not there for SUN. I am there to be with friends and family.
YEAH YEAH> YEAH> :) SO looking forward to this.

No comments: