Monday, September 20, 2010

Today at work

Here I am at work and it is 12:30. I should be done with tons of things and I am not.. wonder why? :) I am here that is why. I am fighting sickness and stayed home all day yesterday. It was painful to my back to be down most of the day.. and then I sneezed this morning and threw something out. Good grief. ) I'm Old.
It was fun to go in this weekend and see pictures of our newest addition to the Boyd bunch... Matt and Charrie's dear little one. and then to go on this morning and see darling pictures of our Emma.
She even has a cute little dimple. ;) SO happy to see her getting dedicated to the Lord. :) Glad to see my kids walking in the truth. I pray every day for the little lives entrusted to my children. They are all very precious to Him and to me. :)
I have a busy day ahead.. and meeting tonight... and also must get ready for Cubbies on Wednesday night. :) I am happy to be able to help teach little ones about Jesus. I thought I was getting to old for some of this.. but no, it is a marvelous outlet for me. For art and other reasons.

2 comments:

wavetyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wavetyler said...

Just so you know, we appreciate the love you have given us our entire lives. Your example will be a great help to us and our children! :) Thank you!

Wish you could have been here for the baby dedication, but its nice to be able to share pictures with you.