Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 2010

So here it is September already. My kids are wonderful about putting pictures up and doing the daily/weekly blog thing and I can't seem to get here but once a year. :)
Now that I am here to inspect my one daughter/Sons blog and see the new little baby growing.. and my other daughter/son's blog and see my new granddaughter growing through pictures, maybe I will remember to come here more.
It has been a really really hard year, so far, with dear friends dying and sadness. But also, it has been exciting to watch God work in the lives of his people.
I think that God is getting ready to do something really really big on this old planet and surprise us all. I am ready for it. ... or maybe not. :) I would like to think that I am ready. But what have I done for God. .... would he find me faithful? I need to get prepared LIKE the bridesmaids.. and have my lamp burning brightly. GOD, it is my prayer that I could be a light for you in my world.

Off that theme.....
It is 5 and time to go.. and tonight is NO WAY JOSEA's taco tuesday. :) Den is helping Jim and Tammie to remodel a rental. God is good and gives us good friends to be a blessing to. He made the moon reflect the SUN. :)LOVE HIM!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

I will try to remind you to post by asking for you to share with us what's going on with you guys! You can post some pics too! :)