Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Words to live by.....


November 22, 2011

R-E-S-P-E-C-T … That is what He Needs from Me
Renee Swop

This post from Proverbs 31 Woman was really very impactful today.I am not the wife I truly want to be to my husband and this encouraged me to be looking at him in a different way and to encourage him, by my words and attitudes.

God requires this of me and I can be the wife he needs by submitting my will to his.

It's hard to do.. when I am a strong willed person, but it is commanded to me to respect my husband. :) I am trying.

1 comment:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

YOU POSTED! Where have I been?!:)
That's been my struggle! Not necessarily RESPECT, but support, encouragement, love...so yeah, I guess respect ;0 But the Lord is good and has definitely been working on me.