Thursday, November 10, 2011

SNOW!!!

Today the flakes began to fall.. actually moving sideways. Not my favorite type of snow. I like the calm, soft straight down type of snow. So beautiful... and not as cold usually.. because the wind is not finding it's way into your house.
Not looking forward to snow at all this year. Usually I am ready. but I must be ready for a move.....
Please Lord, make a way.

God has been so good to us, and we don't love back very well.
I'm praying that my desire for fellowship with my Father will be so overwhelming this next month and into the next year.. that I can't sleep in.. that I can't wait for my time alone with him. I want to crave time in the Word.. just like I crave mashed potatoes. :)

2 comments:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

That's a good one, "Craving the Lord like some (garlic and buttery- my style;0) mashed potatoes." You should claim that quote.

I want to take Him in like I inhale cookies and sweets in my sight ;0

Aunt Nell said...

Hahahaha love it. That's where I get my love for mashed potatoes.....hmmmm. I think she she should claim it too :)