Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 2011

Today is a day where I believe God has revealed himself to me a little more.
Just finished reading Erasing Hell, by Francis Chan.
very good.
Made me see somethings in myself that are negative, things that I have been trying to change in my own strength and can't. Well, maybe I can for a while... but then they are back.
I will now try to change them in God's strength and power and I will trust that He will convict me when I am back to my regular sarcasm, and judgmental spirit.
Poor husband. He has to live with me and I think that I have him really confused.
We are praying about a move. It is hard to think that it can happen. The economy is not on our side. the mess that has to be cleaned up and sold and stored, etc. seems insurmountable. But my God is able. I just don't feel very able right now. And I am tired of moving.. so this has to be IT.
:)
Pray with us. Lets see what God can do and Praise Him together. WOW. :)
HE can do whatever HE wants to do. HE IS GOD!! after all.

1 comment:

Tyler and Connie Boyd said...

I don't think I need to remind/confirm that I'm praying! WE are praying. I just texted Tyler an address for Dennis to look in to this afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW - I heart the new look on your blog!!